Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Forum VIP Badge transfer

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991200

Hey,
So my old account's email was hacked about one to two years ago, and since my old Zarp Forums account is connected to that email - and I've had no luck accessing my old forum account and cannot reset it because my email is hacked - I wish to transfer my VIP badge from my old account to my new account.

I've already sent an email to Chute with the information needed to retrieve the account, but he has yet to respond. So the main purpose of this thread is to get his attention. The second purpose is to let him know I no longer wish to use that account, so he can simply transfer the VIP rank from that forum account to this one.

Cheers,
Rick Johnson
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The topic has been locked.

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991293

Since you no longer have acces to that forum account, you need to confirm that it's your's. I suggest providing the steam account that it's linked to so Chute can confirm your ownership of the account by contacting you via that steam.

Good luck!
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991763

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Since you no longer have acces to that forum account, you need to confirm that it's your's. I suggest providing the steam account that it's linked to so Chute can confirm your ownership of the account by contacting you via that steam.

Good luck!

If you'd read my post you would know I already sent Chute an email with the required information. I tried to retrieve my accounts a few weeks back but he hasn't responded.

Cheers!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991805

I'll inform Chute to take a look into this when he gets on later on.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991818

Rick Johnson wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Good luck!

If you'd read my post you would know I already sent Chute an email with the required information. I tried to retrieve my accounts a few weeks back but he hasn't responded.

Cheers!
Unless you have emailed Chute directly I think you're speaking about the contact form, correct? We respond to all emails on a weekly basis, and I do not remember ever receiving this email of yours.

Anyways since anyone can email us we would have simply told you to make a forum post, so you're on the right track regardless.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #991821

Raeker wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Good luck!

Cheers!
Unless you have emailed Chute directly I think you're speaking about the contact form, correct? We respond to all emails on a weekly basis, and I do not remember ever receiving this email of yours.

Anyways since anyone can email us we would have simply told you to make a forum post, so you're on the right track regardless.

If the email for the contact form is (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), you would be correct. I did receive multiple responses on my first emails, however, my latest email has not yet got a response in two weeks.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #992323

Bump.

@chuteuk
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #992388

Rick Johnson wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Good luck!

Cheers!

If the email for the contact form is (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.), you would be correct. I did receive multiple responses on my first emails, however, my latest email has not yet got a response in two weeks.

That's not the email for the contact form buddy, if you want something to be reviewed I suggest you submit it directly though the contact form on the website.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #992420

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Good luck!

Cheers!

That's not the email for the contact form buddy, if you want something to be reviewed I suggest you submit it directly though the contact form on the website.

I assumed so. I'll send an email via the contact form.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #992421

Rick Johnson wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Good luck!

Cheers!

I assumed so. I'll send an email via the contact form.

Actually, it seems as though the email was at first, but later replies were made by
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Chuteuk.

Forum VIP Badge transfer 5 years 8 months ago #996107

Hi Rick Johnson,
We have now replied to your email. To transfer your ZARP VIP upgrade to this account, you must login to the other account and post a thread requesting the transfer.

Thank you!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun