Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: VIP transfer

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #928604

I currently have two VIP's active on my account. www.steamcommunity.com/id/realtimon . I would like ONE of them transferd to my main www.steamcommunity.com/id/magejamy .
  • Jeppe alt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Login or register to post a reply.

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #928654

Nice forum name sir
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, Tamaninja

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #929302

Bump!
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #929303

Jeppe wrote:
Bump!
i'd still like my name back :(
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #929306

Ashur. wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Bump!
Its up for grabs, try to get it first.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #929307

Jeppe wrote:
Ashur. wrote:
Jeppe wrote:
Bump!
Its up for grabs, try to get it first.
thank you :)
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #929600

Bump
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #931398

Bump?
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #931486

* Terms and Conditions apply. By making this purchase you agree to these additional terms of purchase and the site terms of use. There are no refunds for this purchase. All payments are handled by PayPal Inc. All Rights Reserved. After purchase your account will be enlisted as eligible for ZARP VIP access which will work on the Steam account linked to your profile. You must own a Steam account with access to Garry's Mod to benefit from the advertised upgrades for our Garry's Mod servers. Neither ZARP Gaming nor Friendly Players is liable under any circumstance if you are unable to benefit from ZARP VIP access due to circumstances beyond our control which includes server connection issues. This promotional image is Copyright of ZARP Gaming. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks of Valve Corporation. ZARP Gaming reserves the right to withdraw your VIP access at any time if these terms are broken without refund. ZARP VIP access is controlled by Fire Play Servers. ZARP VIP access cannot be transferred or exchanged. Your access will start working instantly, if this doesn’t work please contact us immediately and we will do our best to solve the issue
  • mrSi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hey there!
  • Thanks received: 75

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #931488

mrSi wrote:
* Terms and Conditions apply. By making this purchase you agree to these additional terms of purchase and the site terms of use. There are no refunds for this purchase. All payments are handled by PayPal Inc. All Rights Reserved. After purchase your account will be enlisted as eligible for ZARP VIP access which will work on the Steam account linked to your profile. You must own a Steam account with access to Garry's Mod to benefit from the advertised upgrades for our Garry's Mod servers. Neither ZARP Gaming nor Friendly Players is liable under any circumstance if you are unable to benefit from ZARP VIP access due to circumstances beyond our control which includes server connection issues. This promotional image is Copyright of ZARP Gaming. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks of Valve Corporation. ZARP Gaming reserves the right to withdraw your VIP access at any time if these terms are broken without refund. ZARP VIP access is controlled by Fire Play Servers. ZARP VIP access cannot be transferred or exchanged. Your access will start working instantly, if this doesn’t work please contact us immediately and we will do our best to solve the issue
You don't seem to understand, it was originally on this account but I had my boosters moved to that account but it also moved my VIP to that account so there is effectively two VIP's active on my other account where one should be on this account.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #931597

Jeppe wrote:
mrSi wrote:
You don't seem to understand, it was originally on this account but I had my boosters moved to that account but it also moved my VIP to that account so there is effectively two VIP's active on my other account where one should be on this account.

Anyways, good luck.
  • mrSi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Hey there!
  • Thanks received: 75

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #933261

Bump
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
Studio Banter wrote:

VIP transfer 5 years 10 months ago #933436

Hi Jeppe alt,
We have now transferred your ZARP VIP on this account to steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260209028 as requested. We apologize for the delay. Your ZARP VIP upgrade will now work as normal on this Steam profile. Thank you!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun