Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recent Behaviour On The TTT Vote

Recent Behaviour On The TTT Vote 8 years 1 week ago #307575

Plankton wrote:
Sure, they're fun, but it doesn't make the map the only map we should play.

Clearly more than half the community disagree. If you guys have a problem with the new suggestion wait until it's implemented and see if you still dislike it. If you do you can just make a suggestion to remove it? Look at SSRP Bloc42 was voted as the new map for server 2 and it failed. CaptinF1rework made a suggestion to change it and now we have Rockfordv2. There is no point in making all of these posts complaining and making all of the threads that have been made. It will accomplish nothing, if you actually make something constructive you may have a chance to get what you want.

Thank you for making this post Keith, now I just hope all of the ridiculous arguing and hate towards people can stop.
Comparing this to SSRP is completely stupid. SSRP has had a dedicated fanbase for a very long time now, that will actually stay even if the server gets fucked up for a short amount of time. The last time TTT was about to get popular again, the servers went offline for 1,5 week and it was a desert afterwards. Even changing the map for 1 week to ''test it out'' can mean the death of TTT, again.

Maybe you'd understand if you had actually played more TTT recently. P0rtal in this case has much more experience with almost 1,5 year of staffing and having accumulated 546 hours on the server during that time period. I'd feel that he knows what's better, but I digress.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163
Login or register to post a reply.

Recent Behaviour On The TTT Vote 8 years 1 week ago #307576

LineLiar wrote:
I'd feel that he knows what's better, but I digress.

Everyone's opinion and choice is equal, that's what makes us a community :)
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun