Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Server 2 Map Poll

Rockford V2 57 26.1%
Evocity V33X 32 14.7%
Evilmelon 24 11%
Bloc42 105 48.2%
Total number of voters: 218 ( topkek, Nate, Kaiwaii, william286, Milankov ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Server 2 Map Poll

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285725

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
For everyone. Bloc42 has the issue that was shown earlier in Tyler's post. The map crashes every single time you spawn a huge prop is spawned in the mines. There might be a fix to this, we just don't know what the fix is also Chute and EMP dosen't have time to figure out what the problem is. And nobody is stepping up to the plate and saying they wanna find a fix for it. There of course is a easy fix to it, which is blocking the mines off completely. But that is just not an ideal solution to the problem, why would we put a map on the server if the map dosen't work and the only solution is blocking some areas off. If a solution is found then i would not have a problem adding the map

Why not try removing and remaking the mines?

Who is gonna do that?

If the community votes for the map, Then that is what the community wants, Why wouldn't EMP do it?

Because he is busy with other things. He has a life outside of ZARP and in ZARP & FP there are many more thing to be done.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by _Max.
The topic has been locked.

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285726

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
For everyone. Bloc42 has the issue that was shown earlier in Tyler's post. The map crashes every single time you spawn a huge prop is spawned in the mines. There might be a fix to this, we just don't know what the fix is also Chute and EMP dosen't have time to figure out what the problem is. And nobody is stepping up to the plate and saying they wanna find a fix for it. There of course is a easy fix to it, which is blocking the mines off completely. But that is just not an ideal solution to the problem, why would we put a map on the server if the map dosen't work and the only solution is blocking some areas off. If a solution is found then i would not have a problem adding the map

Who is gonna do that?

If the community votes for the map, Then that is what the community wants, Why wouldn't EMP do it?

Chute and EMP simply do not have the time and i don't see any one else offering to do it
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285728

• Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 24

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285729

If its bloc42 i might come back ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Cardstarvipe
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 88

Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-BhopModerator
Ex-TTT Moderator

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285730

luke 5763 wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

Chute and EMP simply do not have the time and i don't see any one else offering to do it

I dunno man being the developer and all incurs some responsibilities.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: RetardedGuy

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285732

Harlem wrote:
As said before, still lags peoples computers to shit, Open space is not always good. And no crashing is just a lie.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285733

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Max. wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

Because he is busy with other things. He has a life outside of ZARP and in ZARP & FP there are many more thing to be done.

I'm not asking for him to do it now, heck if it takes a month IDC as long as we get bloc.

But look at it this way... If it takes a month for the owners to fix it. Then we are not gonna have ANY players what so ever.. Who want's to play on a server that crashes every 2 seconds.
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285734

Dallas$ wrote:
Harlem wrote:
As said before, still lags peoples computers to shit, Open space is not always good. And no crashing is just a lie.

The map never caused the server to crash unlike bloc42
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285736

Dallas$ wrote:
Harlem wrote:
Pretty sure his argument is that the map doesn't have any specific issues causing crashes. Poor performance is mainly caused by the DarkRP or in this case LDRP gamemode, not the maps themselves.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285737

• Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285739

Keith Cozart wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Max. wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

I'm not asking for him to do it now, heck if it takes a month IDC as long as we get bloc.

But look at it this way... If it takes a month for the owners to fix it. Then we are not gonna have ANY players what so ever.. Who want's to play on a server that crashes every 2 seconds.

Unless it takes 29 days 23 hours and 50 minutes to learn how to edit maps and then 10 minutes to replace the mines I don't see how it would take that long.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285742

Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Max. wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

Unless it takes 29 days 23 hours and 50 minutes to learn how to edit maps and then 10 minutes to replace the mines I don't see how it would take that long.

how about less arguing and go fix the map your self exrobite
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285744

Screenshot Comparison of Bloc 42 and Rockford:

BLOC42:

ROCKFORD:
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Dope.

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285745

-Cutting the chain because it's ugly-

Well para, I'd love to but I'd rather leave it to someone more qualified like EMP.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285747

Rockford V2 45 28.8%
EvocityV33X 25 16%
Evilmelon 17 10.9%
Bloc42 69 44.2%

You keep whining oh the map isnt good and it shouldnt be added and it crashes with those props.
First off, Its still winning.
Second, Why the fuck would owner put in a map that crashes so easy in the map pool? Yeah lets get a map that is popular for everyone but crashes too easy into a pool. You think the owners didnt thaught of that yet?
So before you go whine again that it crashes too easy, think about why the owners put it into the map pool.
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285749

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Max. wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

Are you kidding me lol, That was an exaggeration, It shouldn't take more than a couple of days but you keep saying how he is busy...

Well he is busy. He has 7 servers to work on on Zarp and he has around the same amount of servers on FP... Chute EMP and Red are working their asses off for you guys. Don't expect them to do everything you guys want whenever you want it
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285751

Keith Cozart wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Max. wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
Exrobite42 wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:

Who is gonna do that?

Are you kidding me lol, That was an exaggeration, It shouldn't take more than a couple of days but you keep saying how he is busy...

Well he is busy. He has 7 servers to work on on Zarp and he has around the same amount of servers on FP... Chute EMP and Red are working their asses off for you guys. Don't expect them to do everything you guys want whenever you want it

Well considering a new map on one of the most successful of his 7 servers is a big deal, I'm sure he'd take the time to fix it. Again, they would not have submitted the map if they felt like the option to fix it wasn't present.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285753

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
Harlem wrote:

BLOC42:

ROCKFORD:

Last time I checked SSRP wasn't hosted on CSGO.

What trash are you spouting now?

The point I'm making is that BLOC42 cannot be chosen because it crashes the server.

We can't be having a map that is broken completely and simply cannot be fixed as stated by the owners.
  • Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285756

Harlem wrote:

^^^ CSGO DISCONNECT MESSAGE^^^

They didn't say that it can't be fixed, they said the owners wouldn't spend the time to fix it, which isn't really a suitable argument beacause a map change is a very big deal and only comes about once a year or so.

I don't know why you even care tbh, you don't even play on the servers anymore, I don't know why you're so bothered.

If they really didn't want the map, they would not have nominated it. Simple as that.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: RetardedGuy

Server 2 Map Poll 8 years 2 months ago #285759

• Dope
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP