Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Gift ZARP VIP

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83318


Gifting ZARP VIP

Today we’re announcing a new feature for ZARP users. Gifting ZARP VIP will help the community plus give your friend instant access to all the benefits listed on the ZARP VIP description page. Once you've purchased, your friend simply logs into the server to enjoy their upgrades & benefits. They can link their Steam account before or after you purchase and their VIP upgrades will start working in the server automatically.

How To Gift VIP to someone

Simply go to their forum profile, and find the Gift ZARP VIP button to gift the VIP upgrade to a friend. You can navigate to their profile from any of their posts, from the recent topics list or find them in the User List. They can link their steam account before or after purchasing and the upgrades will start working automatically just like when you purchase it for your own account.



Gold ZARP VIP Badge

ZARP VIP users will get their badge upgraded to a golden one too as a thanks for Gifting VIP and supporting ZARP!


Any Questions?
Please let us know below and we’ll do our best to answer.
  • Chuteuk
  • Chuteuk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Owner
  • Posts: 1393
  • Thanks received: 2385
  • Karma: 684
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Chuteuk.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dcxbigdaddy, RandomdudeDK, Glacial_Subzero, RedPowder, Milankov and 2 more...

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83321

Congratulations to Mogadonskoda for being the first to be Gifted V.I.P. MAD <3



Pop Pop
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • RedPowder
  • RedPowder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Just Red
  • Posts: 4368
  • Thanks received: 3234
  • Karma: 217
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by RedPowder.
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83323

wut da.... how 2 win!? nvm i guess moga is the winner :dry:
  • Glacial_Subzero
  • Glacial_Subzero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 406
  • Thanks received: 91
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83325

Glacial_Subzero wrote:
wut da.... how 2 win!? nvm i guess moga is the winner :dry:

It is a new Feature to the forums
  • TiGzTeR
  • TiGzTeR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Posts: 2207
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: 48

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glacial_Subzero, RedPowder

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83337

Someone wanna gift there fav granny VIP ? B)
  • Granny
  • Granny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • yo
  • Posts: 347
  • Thanks received: 216
  • Karma: 7
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83338

Please Santa we have no Paypal in Lebanon :( I have already tried everything to get VIP with no avail
  • DarthVader
  • DarthVader's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Posts: 1401
  • Thanks received: 285
  • Karma: 3


AKA Victor
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83353

I'll be waiting till a very, very beautiful person comes along, gives me VIP, all his cash, bank notes, etc. and then I'll move on to the next person crazy enough to do that.


Check out my Youtube Channel!
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83355

Thanks, now Roel can keep yelling at me to gift it to him :') x
  • AllThatJazz
  • AllThatJazz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • [b]Ayylmao[/b]
  • Posts: 366
  • Thanks received: 167
  • Karma: 4
EX -TTT HeadAdmin
EX -Deathrun Superadmin
EX -Ts3 Staff
EX -Bhop Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83361

Sweet feature.
Im soon gonna pick one of my liking to donate vip to.
Just to get that sexy golden vip badge!
  • RandomdudeDK
  • RandomdudeDK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Posts: 1690
  • Thanks received: 627
  • Karma: 32
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AllThatJazz

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83376

RandomdudeDK wrote:
Sweet feature.
Im soon gonna pick one of my liking to donate vip to.
Just to get that sexy golden vip badge!

Hey,Random! Aren't we like, buddies and all that stuff? :D


Check out my Youtube Channel!
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83386

Just going to remind all of you of this post: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...-be-getting-vip-soon

VIP Plz? :3
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • ScorpionOnAcid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • PORKY THE CAPITALIST PIG IS NO.1 BOURGE
  • Posts: 3430
  • Thanks received: 451
  • Karma: -1



"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83387

OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
Just going to remind all of you of this post: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...-be-getting-vip-soon

VIP Plz? :3

Why do you need VIP when you left ZARP or as you called it "resigned" and you even said you wont be playing.

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...ussion/40492-bye-bye <-- you even said "bye bye"
  • TiGzTeR
  • TiGzTeR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Posts: 2207
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: 48

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83388

This isnt a begging thread. its to let users know they can gift VIP
  • TeaLeaf
  • TeaLeaf's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 144
  • Thanks received: 81
  • Karma: 30
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, Glacial_Subzero, RedPowder, SmartKiller

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83396

TeaLeaf wrote:
This isnt a begging thread. its to let users know they can gift VIP

Jokes, sarcasm, magic. Ever thought of those things?


Check out my Youtube Channel!
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83400

Nono, I'm not joking, begging, being sarcastic, or "magic".


  • DarthVader
  • DarthVader's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Posts: 1401
  • Thanks received: 285
  • Karma: 3


AKA Victor
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83405

TiGzTeR wrote:
OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
Just going to remind all of you of this post: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...-be-getting-vip-soon

VIP Plz? :3

Why do you need VIP when you left ZARP or as you called it "resigned" and you even said you wont be playing.

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...ussion/40492-bye-bye <-- you even said "bye bye"

I remember that. I just love ZARP and you guys way too much! <3
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • ScorpionOnAcid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • PORKY THE CAPITALIST PIG IS NO.1 BOURGE
  • Posts: 3430
  • Thanks received: 451
  • Karma: -1



"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83406

OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
Just going to remind all of you of this post: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...-be-getting-vip-soon

VIP Plz? :3

Why do you need VIP when you left ZARP or as you called it "resigned" and you even said you wont be playing.

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...ussion/40492-bye-bye <-- you even said "bye bye"


I remember that. I just love ZARP and you guys way too much! <3

You love us and everything but it would be a waste if someone spent $20 on you to have VIP because the only benefit would be for you to have a green badge and for who ever that gifts it would have a Gold badge
  • TiGzTeR
  • TiGzTeR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Posts: 2207
  • Thanks received: 842
  • Karma: 48

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83407

I think I'll get Ryan VIP for his birthday (3 Days to go)

Edit: Well then, mission failed, I'll be unable to do so...
  • 1600 posts
  • 1600 posts's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • end my suffering
  • Posts: 1636
  • Thanks received: 243
  • Karma: -3
weed
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by 1600 posts.
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83416

TiGzTeR wrote:
OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
OpTic x Scorpion wrote:
Just going to remind all of you of this post: www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...-be-getting-vip-soon

VIP Plz? :3

Why do you need VIP when you left ZARP or as you called it "resigned" and you even said you wont be playing.

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/gener...ussion/40492-bye-bye <-- you even said "bye bye"


I remember that. I just love ZARP and you guys way too much! <3

You love us and everything but it would be a waste if someone spent $20 on you to have VIP because the only benefit would be for you to have a green badge and for who ever that gifts it would have a Gold badge

True. :/
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • ScorpionOnAcid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • PORKY THE CAPITALIST PIG IS NO.1 BOURGE
  • Posts: 3430
  • Thanks received: 451
  • Karma: -1



"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."
Login or register to post a reply.

Gift ZARP VIP 3 years 6 months ago #83442

Make the VIP bar for people that got games gifted Blue to show everybody how poor they are.


Check out my Youtube Channel!
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illuminatixs, 1600 posts, Harridas
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
45/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
10/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
15/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
6/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
46/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
18/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
14/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
33/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
6/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
41/128
online
Top