Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420037





We have accepted 1 out of 1 moderator(s) this week:

society (STEAM_0:1:977211869)




We have accepted 0 out of 1 administrator(s) this week:





A huge thanks to all the staff who’ve been helping manage the server this week and dealing with reports & situations.

A special thank you to those who attended this meeting helping us to choose our next staff members. (0) Official Warning(s) and (0) Demotion(s) were handed out this week.




We have decided to promote 0 Administrator(s) to Super Administrator

We have decided to promote 0 Super Administrator(s) to Head Administrator



Added under 1.5a: You are allowed to edit or remove scopes and attachments on any weapon view model.

  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Posts: 3706
  • Thanks received: 2304
  • Karma: 37
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bassboosted oven

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420038

CEO of Business wrote:
Added under 1.5a: You are allowed to edit or remove scopes and attachments on any weapon view model.

RIP CHINESE DRAGON GLUON GUN 安息吧,扎尔普。



edit: after reading this was Not REMOVED but ADDED so HAPPY
  • SammyZ
  • SammyZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • SAM#6200
  • Posts: 746
  • Thanks received: 340
  • Karma: 14
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by SammyZ.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420039

SammyZ wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Added under 1.5a: You are allowed to edit or remove scopes and attachments on any weapon view model.

RIP CHINESE DRAGON GLUON GUN 安息吧,扎尔普。

ermmm that's widerawwy allowed.
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Posts: 3706
  • Thanks received: 2304
  • Karma: 37
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SammyZ

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420040

CEO of Business wrote:
SammyZ wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
Added under 1.5a: You are allowed to edit or remove scopes and attachments on any weapon view model.

RIP CHINESE DRAGON GLUON GUN 安息吧,扎尔普。

ermmm that's widerawwy allowed.

fixed
  • SammyZ
  • SammyZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • SAM#6200
  • Posts: 746
  • Thanks received: 340
  • Karma: 14
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420041

god forbid what ssrp would've turned into if this rule was not added
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16700
  • Thanks received: 9543
  • Karma: 1000
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SammyZ, roll sb

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420042

wow this changes nothing
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14508
  • Thanks received: 6748
  • Karma: -3121
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 2 months 4 weeks ago #1420044

Clarky wrote:
god forbid what ssrp would've turned into if this rule was not added
fax, chuteuk might come out as chinese or some shit one day
  • Jaden.
  • Jaden.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 1900
  • Thanks received: 1023
  • Karma: 53
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 20/1/2024 1 month 3 weeks ago #1420943

Jaden. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
god forbid what ssrp would've turned into if this rule was not added
fax, chuteuk might come out as chinese or some shit one day
no way he predicted it
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16700
  • Thanks received: 9543
  • Karma: 1000
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

274 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
11/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/0
offline
Connect to server Discord
248/782
online
Top