TOPIC: [Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328964

GimON wrote:
Boxy wrote:
L3mon wrote:
Alit wrote:
GimON wrote:

All because of something that has become a rule this meeting
I agree that you did break a rule. But not a rule that should be perm bannable.
Red seems way too happy with the punishments lately.
Also warned Kribban out of the blue without following Staff Ethos.
It seems less and less people follow staff ethos nowadays like has it gone somewhere?
Blame the staff who trained them I guess :D and also blame the staff because most trainers at minimal tell them to read it.

Not gonna lie but I don't think trainings on deathrun still exist. It's a thing of the past. Back in the day you would see people being punished for "training" purposes after each Friday meeting and now there's barely anything happening there in that regard.
Ah yes, fair point but to be honest deathrun shouldn't need much training, though I was told by some staff that "there basically wasn't any training it was just the case of this is what the commands do, here's your role" maybe worded a bit differently (before there was LT, still majority of the staff had this though) furthermore, many of the staff on the server also hold other positions including Red so It's probably not to do with the Deathrun training
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Boxy.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328967

Alit wrote:
GimON wrote:

First of all, Gimon had already been previously warned and then banned by Hellsdevil for the same exact reason as his current ban, yet he continued to freerun and farm records on the server. He's had his chances and he can always appeal if he believes a permanent ban was not warranted, but it likely won't do anything. 2 other undisclosed users were banned for the same reasons, however neither were permanent due to it being their first ban for this reason. I believe the punishments were fair and valid

Secondly to Gimon himself, where does it say on that ban reason that you exploited the RTD system or even exploited at all?? You know why you were banned, don't try to manipulate the situation to make staff look bad

On a lighter note, Congrats Red on becoming HA!
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb, Red., Rose

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328968

Rule wrote:
Alit wrote:
GimON wrote:

First of all, Gimon had already been previously warned and then banned by Hellsdevil for the same exact reason as his current ban, yet he continued to freerun and farm records on the server. He's had his chances and he can always appeal if he believes a permanent ban was not warranted, but it likely won't do anything. 2 other undisclosed users were banned for the same reasons, however neither were permanent due to it being their first ban for this reason. I believe the punishments were fair and valid

Secondly do Gimon himself, where does it say on that ban reason that you exploited the RTD system or even exploited at all?? You know why you were banned, don't try to manipulate the situation to make staff look bad

Down with Red. Down with Red. xD
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb, Red., Skippergroe

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328970

Rule wrote:
Alit wrote:
GimON wrote:

Secondly to Gimon himself, where does it say on that ban reason that you exploited the RTD system or even exploited at all?? You know why you were banned, don't try to manipulate the situation to make staff look bad

Don't think you need to make it a big secret that Lemon recieved a ban. Personally I don't think a second time offense of xp farming really warrants a permanent ban. Too many rules, too much severity, too little fun.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, jam, Nogtog, Skippergroe

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1328993

euan wrote:
Rule wrote:
Alit wrote:
GimON wrote:

Don't think you need to make it a big secret that Lemon recieved a ban. Personally I don't think a second time offense of xp farming really warrants a permanent ban. Too many rules, too much severity, too little fun.
The rules itself are fine but how the staff interprets the rules and how the staff decides who is rulebreaking and when makes it severe and unfun.
  • L3mon
  • Senior Boarder
  • washed
  • Thanks received: 203
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1329035

Congrats to Red! :heart: :clap:
  • Memfio
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 102
Ex-TTT Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red.

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1329041

Congrats to Red!
  • Siren
  • Legendary Member
  • An Old Man
  • Thanks received: 1136
Ex Deathrun SA
Ex Murder SA
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex Surf Mod
Ex Graphics Section Mod
Ex TS / Discord Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Red.

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1329137

Can not wait till i get punished for RTD

:plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[Deathrun] Meeting Outcome 09/04/2021 3 years 2 weeks ago #1329139

Hellsdevil wrote:
GimON wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
GimON wrote:

Except I gave you one chance to not do it again, then I gave you a lenient ban when I caught you once more. Told you not to do it again, then you were caught doing it again, again and again.

Yet still instead of fixing the exploits on the maps, the rules had to be changed cuz it's too hard to learn hammer or do what pitt did with the vending machines.

Also from what I remember some staff members said that the times will be reset anyway so why do my times matter so much that I had to be banned for them
Sounds like you're upset for being appropriately punished. Next time you can just listen and adhere to the rules and nothing will happen, food for thought.

I'm not necessarily upset for BEING punished, I am upset for being punished excessively. Don't like how no other solutions have been found, like banning me for more time than a week like last time but still less than a permaban or/and resetting my times and XP progress. I really think there should be some guidelines created to know offences are gonna be tolerated less than others resulting in longer bans so people don't get perma banned, for example, for deathavoiding or delaying.
  • GimON
  • Fresh Boarder
  • yes
  • Thanks received: 5
Deathrun Ex-Admin
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40