• ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Login or register to post a reply.

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104140

Junrey Balawing wrote:
I mean, largest since launch?

*cough* Some cm banned co-owner that added alot more than this *cough*

He never did an update of this scale that actually worked :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104146

TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Not sure if we're speaking about the same person here... But yes, he never did an "update post" like this. But he did add consistent new maps and other stuff to the server. Compare his playerbase, 30 players daily, to this one.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104150

Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Not sure if we're speaking about the same person here... But yes, he never did an "update post" like this. But he did add consistent new maps and other stuff to the server. Compare his playerbase, 30 players daily, to this one.
Simmer down a bit, uzi had recently gotten Server Owner and this was something that took weeks to complete - an entirely new gamemode is a big thing and all you have to do is give suggestions and bugs you may find to them for it to get sorted out, we can't stick to the past of things by a former abusive co-owner (don't get me wrong, he did a decent job on some things however).
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9549

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104153

Clarky wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Simmer down a bit, uzi had recently gotten Server Owner and this was something that took weeks to complete - an entirely new gamemode is a big thing and all you have to do is give suggestions and bugs you may find to them for it to get sorted out, we can't stick to the past of things by a former abusive co-owner (don't get me wrong, he did a decent job on some things however).

I actually appreciate uzi, since he's one of the few owners that is actually doing a good job. Just dont come here saying its the "largest" (Doesn't matter if its his own words or not) update while its obviously not.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist, Jeppe

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104154

Junrey Balawing wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

I actually appreciate uzi, since he's one of the few owners that is actually doing a good job. Just dont come here saying its the "largest" (Doesn't matter if its his own words or not) update while its obviously not.

Not sure how map updates are bigger than an entirely new gamemode, an entire update to the Pointshop, a recode of basically everything and various other changes, fixes and improvements but ok you do you
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104159

Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

You're failing to see the amount of effort that went into this update. As opposed to adding new maps, TheXnator has been very hard at work reworking the Deathrun game mode; this allows for a lot of features that weren't possible before. A new game mode in itself is a fairly big thing, but in addition to that, he has also reworked most of the features in the game and added some as well.

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that TheXnator and Uzi have been hard at work mapping out the future updates that are to come, and some of the things done in this update are to carve a path for the future updates. Not only is this the most extensive update as it stands, but looking at it from a long-term perspective it's only going to do good things for Deathrun.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Rick Townsend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, TheXnator

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104161

TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

Not sure how map updates are bigger than an entirely new gamemode, an entire update to the Pointshop, a recode of basically everything and various other changes, fixes and improvements but ok you do you

here's where you are wrong. Its not only about the map updates? The co-owner actually handled suggestions and added them right away, even if he had to buy the addon or not. Pointshop updates have always been there and is not only related to deathrun. Don't feel attacked for once... I'm not saying your work is not good? Its actually great that something got added to deathrun again... At the time he was co-owner you weren't even active on deathrun. so how can you even say this is "update" (Only improvements) is bigger than all of his work?
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104163

Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:

here's where you are wrong. Its not only about the map updates? The co-owner actually handled suggestions and added them right away, even if he had to buy the addon or not. Pointshop updates have always been there and is not only related to deathrun. Don't feel attacked for once... I'm not saying your work is not good? Its actually great that something got added to deathrun again... At the time he was co-owner you weren't even active on deathrun. so how can you even say this is "update" (Only improvements) is bigger than all of his work?
Because it's an entirely new gamemode which meant they had to fix a lot and implement things????????? clearly you don't understand how much work and effort that is, it's a true pain in the ass to work on such projects
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9549
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Townsend

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104205

good
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104233

Good job uzi and TheXnator! :clap:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104240

why does the tab board look like the generic one that every other server has? the old one was perfectly fine and looked great. Is it something that was changed in this update?
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[DEATHRUN] Easter Update 5 years 1 month ago #1104241

Bazaraxe wrote:
why does the tab board look like the generic one that every other server has? the old one was perfectly fine and looked great. Is it something that was changed in this update?
It's the default scoreboard with the new gamemode. We do have mock-up designs for a new scoreboard that I'm aiming to implement in the future.
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun