TOPIC: [SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063172

We have accepted 2 out of 10 moderator(s) this week, Congratulations to:

Eddie (STEAM_0:1:155938536)
MartinGaming (STEAM_0:0:75619383)

We have accepted 2 out of 6 administrator(s) this week, Congratulations to:

VeGoVeVo (STEAM_0:0:90137147)
Carl (STEAM_0:0:86009900)

A huge thanks to all the staff who’ve been helping manage the server this week and dealing with reports & situations.
A special thank you to those who attended this meeting helping us to choose our next staff members. (2) Official Warning(s) and (2) Demotion(s) were handed out this week.

We are still watching those who are not doing F1's and working as a team, if you wish to report a staff member then be sure to let an LT know or you can create a report abuse, this will help the team out a lot.

Promotions

We have decided to promote 0 Administrator(s) to Super Administrator.

We have decided to promote 0 Super Administrator(s) to Head Administrator.

Rule Changes

[Old] 2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

Police jobs are allowed to break NLR at the Mining/Police District or when attempting to stop an active nuke or bank raid.

[New] 2.3 New Life Rule - Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying, unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

Police jobs are allowed to break NLR at the Police District and when attempting to stop an active nuke/bank raid. Police jobs must not be killed unless they are making a clear attempt to raid
Suggestions

We have decided to accept 0 of the following suggestions this week, Please make your suggestions of what you have for the SSRP Server and post them for next weeks meeting!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by OnionRings.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063174

Easy game
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063175

:clap: :clap:
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063176

.uzi wrote:
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063177

Not a fan of the rule change, there is no reason for them to break nlr unless they're trying to raid...
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1169

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063179

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Not a fan of the rule change, there is no reason for them to break nlr unless they're trying to raid...

It's going to be easier to allow for us to see who's abusing the rule to "use the NPC" when in actual fact they're not lol.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063186

Nafe wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:

It's going to be easier to allow for us to see who's abusing the rule to "use the NPC" when in actual fact they're not lol.

And this makes that easier how?
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1169

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063187

Nafe wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:

if they are doing that then its just nlr isnt it?
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063188

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:

And this makes that easier how?

So if I'm raiding a nuke I can't break nlr (If in police) so that means the nuke timer will go down 3 whole minutes before I can bhop in again?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063190

lucious is a pussy for revoking smh
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063191

" Police jobs must not be killed unless they are making a clear attempt to raid "

Yet another one of those vague rules that will bring more problems than it fixes. Can already see the massive keyboard warriors fights that will go on for hours in chat about wether or not that cop was " clearly attempting to raid " or not

Reminds me of 10987654321raidover which to this day still has not been clarified about how long there can be no action during a raid :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise, dankek

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063194

Who got demoted ?

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063195

Jool wrote:
" Police jobs must not be killed unless they are making a clear attempt to raid "

Yet another one of those vague rules that will bring more problems than it fixes. Can already see the massive keyboard warriors fights that will go on for hours in chat about wether or not that cop was " clearly attempting to raid " or not

Reminds me of 10987654321raidover which to this day still has not been clarified about how long there can be no action during a raid :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

shoutout the leadteam doing stuff
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063196

Jool wrote:

You seem to always know what you're talking about so instead of acting like a bitch, maybe suggest something that will help
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063198

Clarky wrote:
Jool wrote:

You seem to always know what you're talking about so instead of acting like a bitch, maybe suggest something that will help

I remember trying several months ago for weeks making suggestions about making the keypad no-collided as it was being used to make cancerous dupes but despite my numerous suggestions and calling the lead team multiple times ingame it still got ignored. The same happened with the raid timer issue actualy. So now I do what I do because at least it gets more attention :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: jean lucien cheikh touré, dankek

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063199

Jool wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jool wrote:

I remember trying several months ago for weeks making suggestions about making the keypad no-collided as it was being used to make cancerous dupes but despite my numerous suggestions and calling the lead team multiple times ingame it still got ignored. The same happened with the raid timer issue actualy. So now I do what I do because at least it gets more attention :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Using it to stop movement and such isn't allowed, it even says in the rules it can't be used as a building structure lol
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063203

Clarky wrote:
Jool wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jool wrote:

Using it to stop movement and such isn't allowed, it even says in the rules it can't be used as a building structure lol

Then why do dupes have them placed in tunnels to make me crouch jump them with my bhop script silly willy
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063257

Congrats guys! Welcome all new staff, enjoy your stay!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Meeting Outcome 15/12/2018 5 years 3 months ago #1063287

Sounds good
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member