Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns)

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1222500

Hi,

Before I talk about anything else, I want to make clear that I am not making this post to complain about Juzo's RDMs the last couple days I have seen him on the server but because I heard and observed what everyone was talking about and I wanted to give my personal opinion and why I believe this will have problems in the ZARP community if it's approved already (I already read his post about this, btw).

Today, I was "RDMed on suspicion" by Juzo for coming out of the nether during round 82. I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are. So he killed me on sight straight away.

Hmm...

I'm not gonna lie. I got annoyed. Not only because in other circumstances, a traitor would have been suspiciously on target but not on KOS. However, I was attacked straight away from coming out of the Nether portal and killed eventually. And because I asked why this was acceptable as I needed an official response to it, I was ironically made fun of by staff too. Not to add the following "bullying" that I received and the name changes from other players saying pretty much to KOS me and trying to ruin my T rounds.

Anyway, in the past, this situation would have been punishable because no one could really explain their reasons for killing a traitor who would come out of the Nether, better than how Juzo did. And suddenly, he joins the community to make it approved? So all this time, people who have been doing the same thing pretty much, were not cool enough to pass this into the community as much as they tried to.

So what do I think? Okay. I play TTT for many years now and I try to go with every server's rules even if I disagree with some things, I still try to play along. If you asked me, I would agree with Juzo's new tactics under one rule. Make it fair. As much as you need for evidence for really stupid things (sorry I tried to think of a nicer word but I couldn't), add this into the recording evidence too. How can you really be sure that (not only Juzo who's really so awesome :huh: ) any player "cleared the Nether" and didn't ghost, rdm on suspicion, lie in report etc. That's where I believe it conflicts with all these punishable actions and I believe it will cause more issues in the ZARP TTT cummunity.

Please, do not make fun of my post. It's personal criticism and I wanted to post what I think about this new situation and to I help the staff see through this as they may not have thought about complications. I already received some hate on the server, I don't need more. Thank you in advance.
  • Helen
  • Helen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'm too smart for you, sit down!
  • Posts: 23
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1222505

Helen wrote:
I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are.

What are these "awesome tactics" supposed to be, that help him uncover who the traitors are...?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Online
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9426
  • Thanks received: 5425
  • Karma: 186
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1222506

Mr. Richard wrote:
Helen wrote:
I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are.

What are these "awesome tactics" supposed to be, that help him uncover who the traitors are...?
Step 1. Mark all players preround as "suspect" thus eliminating the confusion of new players joining in and possibly being inside the Nether.
Step 2. Enter Nether and check everywhere for players, those inside you mark "missing" exit Nether and enter again to make sure no one paralleled with your entry
Step 3. With all players having a Tag "Innocent" or "missing" you wait outside the portal, changing those exiting as "missing" to "suspect" and those entering as "suspect" to missing".
Step 4. Should a player exit the Nether as "suspect" without being marked "missing" it means they entered a T room portal, came into the Nether, and then exited the nether into the overworld. thus giving me concrete evidence that they're a T.
  • Davidov007
  • Davidov007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Posts: 1590
  • Thanks received: 757
  • Karma: -44
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠


Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Davidov007.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1222507

Mr. Richard wrote:
Helen wrote:
I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are.

What are these "awesome tactics" supposed to be, that help him uncover who the traitors are...?

TLDR, knowing everyone in the nether, and tracking everyone that goes in. If someone who wasn't there at the start, or you didn't see go in, walks out the portal. Kill them as they must have entered via a t portal. David's explanation is why it will always result in a traitor dying.
  • Mattors
  • Mattors's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Posts: 1248
  • Thanks received: 550
  • Karma: -32
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1222511

Mr. Richard wrote:
Helen wrote:
I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are.

What are these "awesome tactics" supposed to be, that help him uncover who the traitors are...?
He just uses esp and watches who uses the T portal in the T room
:4Head:
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5348
  • Thanks received: 1639
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223437

"if it's approved already (I already read his post about this, btw)." approved by Jim_Jam "Assuming to actually did all of these checks then you sir have a big brain and did not kill on suspicion"

"Today, I was "RDMed on suspicion" by Juzo for coming out of the nether during round 82." Killed for going into the traitor room.

"I was so confused as I was hearing Poseidon (moderator) and a few other players (including staff members) saying that it was not RDM and that Juzo is basically more efficient than other players to come with this awesome tactics to figure who the traitors are." Love you Poseidon.

"I'm not gonna lie. I got annoyed." I know Helen, you've been targetting me yesterday and today, you're vengeful not annoyed.

"a traitor would have been suspiciously on target but not on KOS. However, I was attacked straight away from coming out of the Nether portal and killed eventually." Because you entered a T room.

"And because I asked why this was acceptable as I needed an official response to it, I was ironically made fun of by staff too. Not to add the following "bullying" that I received and the name changes from other players saying pretty much to KOS me and trying to ruin my T rounds." Cyberbullying isn't real, it's your choice to not turn off the computer. Also, you should add the names of the staff and what others named themselves, I wanna see them.

"Anyway, in the past, this situation would have been punishable because no one could really explain their reasons for killing a traitor who would come out of the Nether, better than how Juzo did." I kill people that come out the Traitor Room, not the Nether.

"And suddenly, he joins the community to make it approved?" Have I brought chaos to your community with logic?

"So all this time, people who have been doing the same thing pretty much, were not cool enough to pass this into the community as much as they tried to." Replace cool with smart. it's not an opinion that makes it valid.

"How can you really be sure that (not only Juzo who's really so awesome :huh: )" Replace awesome with smart.

"any player "cleared the Nether" and didn't ghost, rdm on suspicion, lie in report etc." Your concern is if someone doesn't do it properly, which is there fault for trying to replicate something and not doing it correctly.

"Please, do not make fun of my post." Couldn't help myself

"It's personal criticism and I wanted to post what I think about this new situation and to I help the staff see through this as they may not have thought about complications." There are no complications you just don't understand it.

"I already received some hate on the server, I don't need more. Thank you in advance." Names, names, names.
  • Juzo
  • Juzo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: -2
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Juzo.
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223444

Juzo wrote:

"And suddenly, he joins the community to make it approved?" Have I brought chaos to your community with logic?

"So all this time, people who have been doing the same thing pretty much, were not cool enough to pass this into the community as much as they tried to." Replace cool with smart. it's not an opinion that makes it valid.

"How can you really be sure that (not only Juzo who's really so awesome :huh: )" Replace cool with smart again.

.

Fuck me are you arrogant, can I ask your age? You'be gotta be either middle aged fella or a pre teen who idealize ben shapiro. These three stood out to me as extremely cocky and I can expect to see you bragging about an online IQ test.

Helen I feel for you, I think its digging a hole of excuses until one worked and it did, as long as you follow the rules should be all good and it will show who the bad player is :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Indiana Jones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Posts: 10572
  • Thanks received: 4065
  • Karma: -318
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juzo

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223474

Honestly, the same tactic was a big deal a few years ago when a different player used it, and as logical as it is, it really doesn’t feel fair to be killed via this method, it’s perfectly valid but it doesn’t feel fair. The only way that you could really get around this method would be to use a teleporter instead of going to the nether after activating the traps
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8485
  • Thanks received: 2621
  • Karma: -125

Legendary Member








Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223497

Which people do thankfully, it's not unbeatable.
  • Juzo
  • Juzo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223501

Juzo wrote:
I'm not humble and I don't like people that cry wolf.
What the fuck are you talking about :woohoo:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Posts: 7169
  • Thanks received: 4696
  • Karma: -65
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223661

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Juzo wrote:
I'm not humble and I don't like people that cry wolf.
What the fuck are you talking about :woohoo:

Replying isn't quoting apparently... :blink:
  • Juzo
  • Juzo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223663

EviIstewie wrote:
Juzo wrote:

"And suddenly, he joins the community to make it approved?" Have I brought chaos to your community with logic?

"So all this time, people who have been doing the same thing pretty much, were not cool enough to pass this into the community as much as they tried to." Replace cool with smart. it's not an opinion that makes it valid.

"How can you really be sure that (not only Juzo who's really so awesome :huh: )" Replace cool with smart again.

.

Fuck me are you arrogant, can I ask your age? You'be gotta be either middle aged fella or a pre teen who idealize ben shapiro. These three stood out to me as extremely cocky and I can expect to see you bragging about an online IQ test.

Helen I feel for you, I think its digging a hole of excuses until one worked and it did, as long as you follow the rules should be all good and it will show who the bad player is :)

I wish I could take back the time I lost reading this.
  • Juzo
  • Juzo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223720

Juzo wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Juzo wrote:
I'm not humble and I don't like people that cry wolf.
What the fuck are you talking about :woohoo:

Replying isn't quoting apparently... :blink:

why would replying=quoting if they're right next to each other
  • Davidov007
  • Davidov007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Posts: 1590
  • Thanks received: 757
  • Karma: -44
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠


Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1223864

Davidov007 wrote:
Juzo wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Juzo wrote:
I'm not humble and I don't like people that cry wolf.
What the fuck are you talking about :woohoo:

Replying isn't quoting apparently... :blink:

why would replying=quoting if they're right next to each other

Because replying to a comment makes an independent comment not attached to there comment. :side:
  • Juzo
  • Juzo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 29
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224004

I thought of using a tactic similar to this one a while ago

Then I realized that detectives have teleporters so it is possible for innocent people to teleport to nether and get falsely slapped in the face after exiting

This line of information makes it not 100% accurate -> "Killing on sus"
IMO this should be a valid way to kill traitors but ZARP TTT doesn't allow deducing
  • Gin
  • Gin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 556
  • Karma: -59
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224015

Gin wrote:
I thought of using a tactic similar to this one a while ago

Then I realized that detectives have teleporters so it is possible for innocent people to teleport to nether and get falsely slapped in the face after exiting

This line of information makes it not 100% accurate -> "Killing on sus"
IMO this should be a valid way to kill traitors but ZARP TTT doesn't allow deducing
That’s actually a fair point, as the teleporter is also a detective weapon, this method could be terribly flawed. If you’re right about it then there’s not much the staff can do to punish, but if an innocent finds a teleporter from the body of a detective or is given one by a detective then they do not have to call it out as theoretically it was bought from the detective shop and is a detective weapon. Based on this it isn’t 100% accurate
  • Kyber
  • Kyber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Posts: 8485
  • Thanks received: 2621
  • Karma: -125

Legendary Member








Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224082

Kyber wrote:
Gin wrote:
I thought of using a tactic similar to this one a while ago

Then I realized that detectives have teleporters so it is possible for innocent people to teleport to nether and get falsely slapped in the face after exiting

This line of information makes it not 100% accurate -> "Killing on sus"
IMO this should be a valid way to kill traitors but ZARP TTT doesn't allow deducing
That’s actually a fair point, as the teleporter is also a detective weapon, this method could be terribly flawed. If you’re right about it then there’s not much the staff can do to punish, but if an innocent finds a teleporter from the body of a detective or is given one by a detective then they do not have to call it out as theoretically it was bought from the detective shop and is a detective weapon. Based on this it isn’t 100% accurate
Seeing as the teleporter is also a traitor weapon an innocent does have to announce getting one just like any other traitor weapon.
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 1302
  • Thanks received: 810
  • Karma: 3
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224124

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gin wrote:
I thought of using a tactic similar to this one a while ago

Then I realized that detectives have teleporters so it is possible for innocent people to teleport to nether and get falsely slapped in the face after exiting

This line of information makes it not 100% accurate -> "Killing on sus"
IMO this should be a valid way to kill traitors but ZARP TTT doesn't allow deducing
That’s actually a fair point, as the teleporter is also a detective weapon, this method could be terribly flawed. If you’re right about it then there’s not much the staff can do to punish, but if an innocent finds a teleporter from the body of a detective or is given one by a detective then they do not have to call it out as theoretically it was bought from the detective shop and is a detective weapon. Based on this it isn’t 100% accurate
Seeing as the teleporter is also a traitor weapon an innocent does have to announce getting one just like any other traitor weapon.
a teleporter isn't specifically a traitor weapon hence you don't need to announce it in chat
At least that's the impression I've gotten
  • Gin
  • Gin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Posts: 739
  • Thanks received: 556
  • Karma: -59
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224137

Gin wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Gin wrote:
I thought of using a tactic similar to this one a while ago

Then I realized that detectives have teleporters so it is possible for innocent people to teleport to nether and get falsely slapped in the face after exiting

This line of information makes it not 100% accurate -> "Killing on sus"
IMO this should be a valid way to kill traitors but ZARP TTT doesn't allow deducing
That’s actually a fair point, as the teleporter is also a detective weapon, this method could be terribly flawed. If you’re right about it then there’s not much the staff can do to punish, but if an innocent finds a teleporter from the body of a detective or is given one by a detective then they do not have to call it out as theoretically it was bought from the detective shop and is a detective weapon. Based on this it isn’t 100% accurate
Seeing as the teleporter is also a traitor weapon an innocent does have to announce getting one just like any other traitor weapon.
a teleporter isn't specifically a traitor weapon hence you don't need to announce it in chat
At least that's the impression I've gotten


If you inno you should announce the you have a teleporter but if you don't then your the one who didnt say it and might die because of it
  • Rittsu
  • Rittsu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 1180
  • Thanks received: 334
  • Karma: -55

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod
Login or register to post a reply.

Juzo's new tactic (personal concerns) 4 years 1 month ago #1224239

this tactic may work but man it pisses me off imagine you are having a perfect t round nobody knows your a traitor then you go through a portal to hide an as soon as you leave you just get sprayed down because someone is siting there watching the portal like a hawk its just kinda stupid
  • Kronen
  • Kronen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 1825
  • Thanks received: 530
  • Karma: -101
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
138/813
online
Top