Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 3 Harry my dudes

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214327

3 Harry my dudes

  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Harry RDM Squatta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Posts: 1169
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -18
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin





Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214328

R.I.P
  • GrootBroot
  • GrootBroot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • ? What should i say??
  • Posts: 121
  • Thanks received: 67
  • Karma: 0
Ex TTT Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214329

this is what you get when you follow the rookie, give him minecarts and then prop kill the rookie #dont3harryrandomdeathmatchsquattatrademarkcopyright
  • Chespin
  • Chespin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Posts: 2229
  • Thanks received: 1336
  • Karma: -135
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214331

Chespin wrote:
this is what you get when you follow the rookie, give him minecarts and then prop kill the rookie #dont3harryrandomdeathmatchsquattatrademarkcopyright

yes #3harryrandomdeathmatchsquattatrademarkcopyright not my fault he copied me
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Harry RDM Squatta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Posts: 1169
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -18
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin





Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214385

Harry shut up okay MATE KAY?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Posts: 3453
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Karma: -178
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214396

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i have nothing to say
  • Krugar
  • Krugar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • legally retarded
  • Posts: 67
  • Thanks received: 29
  • Karma: 1

(Ex) TTT moderator

Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214398

If you would like to make an appeal on it use the following template and I will handle it
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
  • Exothermic362
  • Exothermic362's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Posts: 611
  • Thanks received: 278
  • Karma: -232
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214402

Exothermic362 wrote:
If you would like to make an appeal on it use the following template and I will handle it
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
he is an ez super admin if he wanted to appeal , he knows how ... everyone turning into Richard nowadays
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Posts: 3453
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Karma: -178
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214417

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
If you would like to make an appeal on it use the following template and I will handle it
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
he is an ez super admin if he wanted to appeal , he knows how ... everyone turning into Richard nowadays
Bro I wish I could turn into Richard he was a cool man
  • BCAT
  • BCAT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thanks received: 673
  • Karma: -10
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214439

BDOG876 wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Exothermic362 wrote:
If you would like to make an appeal on it use the following template and I will handle it
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
he is an ez super admin if he wanted to appeal , he knows how ... everyone turning into Richard nowadays
Bro I wish I could turn into Richard he was a cool man
and now he is a female? :woohoo: :? :pinch:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Posts: 3453
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Karma: -178
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214453

F
  • BossComic23
  • BossComic23's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Posts: 1779
  • Thanks received: 802
  • Karma: 14
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214462

BossComic23 wrote:
F
why are u legendary member
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Posts: 3453
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Karma: -178
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214465

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
F
why are u legendary member
dumbest question ive heard all day
  • shadowsquatta
  • shadowsquatta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • this is great awesome
  • Posts: 1309
  • Thanks received: 743
  • Karma: -11
this is my steam btw (by theway)
i was old ttt super admin and murder super admin :(
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214467

__Shadow__ wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
F
why are u legendary member
dumbest question ive heard all day
Excuse me shadow please give your legendary member to owl he is epic man unlike you
thank you
  • BCAT
  • BCAT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Posts: 1671
  • Thanks received: 673
  • Karma: -10
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, shadowsquatta

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214472

TheFierceOwl wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
F
why are u legendary member

♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
  • Indiana Jones
  • Indiana Jones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Posts: 10572
  • Thanks received: 4065
  • Karma: -318
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214496

Exothermic362 wrote:
If you would like to make an appeal on it use the following template and I will handle it
Name - What is your in-game name?
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Server - What server did you get banned from?
Time - How long were you banned for?
Story - What happened?
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.

this isn't an appeal its a free harry movement
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Harry RDM Squatta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Posts: 1169
  • Thanks received: 294
  • Karma: -18
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin





Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214497

F
  • Henny
  • Henny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Posts: 2974
  • Thanks received: 2237
  • Karma: 24
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214551

F
  • Turtle965
  • Turtle965's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Posts: 399
  • Thanks received: 221
  • Karma: -11
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler


Login or register to post a reply.

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214562

Just break rules and avoid getting punishment next time dumb ass?
  • Micky
  • Micky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5771
  • Thanks received: 7912
  • Karma: -42
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Buffy, Darling

3 Harry my dudes 4 years 2 months ago #1214633

Turtle965 wrote:
F
why are u legendary tf ?
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Posts: 3453
  • Thanks received: 541
  • Karma: -178
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

177 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
164/813
online
Top