Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Important

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152907

Hello fellow gamers, Im back to annoy ppl on ttt and maybe deathrun, also need murder server back. Shadow promised me admin, giv or ban. Thank you for attention. (Im also dying in hospital rn, expect me tomorrow)


P.S
Step up your discord game
  • Smoiea
  • Smoiea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1173
  • Thanks received: 518
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152908

Oh no another weeb
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #JimJam4TTTSO
  • Posts: 7424
  • Thanks received: 2560
  • Karma: -13

TTT Head Administrator
Forum Section Staff
Teamspeak Staff

Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152915

Yay! I remember you, epic!
  • Davidov007
  • Davidov007's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • you're cute
  • Posts: 472
  • Thanks received: 177
  • Karma: -4
♠TTT Administrator♠
♠Ex-TTT Moderator♠
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152916

Jim_Jam wrote:
Oh no another weeb
I regret not killing you on that high af map in 2016
  • Smoiea
  • Smoiea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1173
  • Thanks received: 518
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152918

Welcome back
  • BDOG876
  • BDOG876's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ?EDDIE?
  • Posts: 674
  • Thanks received: 216
  • Karma: 4
Deathrun Admin
TTT Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152928

Go away Big Smoke
  • Nina
  • Nina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 636
  • Thanks received: 418
  • Karma: 13
Last Edit: 6 days 14 hours ago by Nina.
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 14 hours ago #1152931

Welcome Back! :clap:
  • BossComic23
  • BossComic23's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ••••?••••
  • Posts: 1202
  • Thanks received: 428
  • Karma: 4
Steam
♛SSRP Admin♛
♛Jailbreak Admin♛
♛TTT Super Admin♛
♛TeamSpeak/Discord Staff♛
---
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 13 hours ago #1152949

Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8643
  • Thanks received: 2661
  • Karma: 56
Last Edit: 6 days 13 hours ago by Wolfi.
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 13 hours ago #1152961

Smoiea wrote:
Shadow promised me admin, giv or ban.
:support:
  • __Shadow__
  • __Shadow__'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • No, I don’t like CS:GO
  • Posts: 1105
  • Thanks received: 526
  • Karma: 9
TTT Admin
Prop Hunt Admin
Surf Moderator
EX-TTT & Murder Super Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 13 hours ago #1152980

this didn't age well
  • Buffy
  • Buffy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
  • Posts: 152
  • Thanks received: 86
  • Karma: 1
TTT Administrator
Steam

Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 12 hours ago #1153004

Also feel free to add me, since I removed 100ish people. Private cuz only friends can see.
steamcommunity.com/id/LLucid
  • Smoiea
  • Smoiea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1173
  • Thanks received: 518
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 12 hours ago #1153006

#BringBackRichie&Kana
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 104
  • Karma: -59
Owls are the secret of life <3
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 12 hours ago #1153020

Wolfi wrote:
Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
Bruh, atleast speak/write to me normal like in the old days, thx. Me no like this way of speaking/writing.
  • Smoiea
  • Smoiea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1173
  • Thanks received: 518
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi

Important 6 days 11 hours ago #1153027

Smoiea wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
Bruh, atleast speak/write to me normal like in the old days, thx. Me no like this way of speaking/writing.

Hello Smoiea,

I am glad that you recognise me, so that means I made an impact, hopefully positive! I give you my deepest apologise that you do not agree with the style I am writing. As a public figure and as the future Owner & Manager of Murder, I need to be professional and to be a good role model for the younger generation. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve, that would be greatly appreciated and very helpful for me as a person to grow and learn Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8643
  • Thanks received: 2661
  • Karma: 56
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 6 hours ago #1153133

Wolfi wrote:
Smoiea wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
Bruh, atleast speak/write to me normal like in the old days, thx. Me no like this way of speaking/writing.

Hello Smoiea,

I am glad that you recognise me, so that means I made an impact, hopefully positive! I give you my deepest apologise that you do not agree with the style I am writing. As a public figure and as the future Owner & Manager of Murder, I need to be professional and to be a good role model for the younger generation. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve, that would be greatly appreciated and very helpful for me as a person to grow and learn Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
bruh , are you OK fr? what are you on?!
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 104
  • Karma: -59
Owls are the secret of life <3
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi

Important 6 days 1 hour ago #1153192

TheFierceOwl wrote:
#BringBackRichie&Kana

No.
  • Nina
  • Nina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 636
  • Thanks received: 418
  • Karma: 13
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 6 days 1 hour ago #1153196

Hello!
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Spit out the bone
  • Posts: 5205
  • Thanks received: 1868
  • Karma: 106
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 5 days 23 hours ago #1153211

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Smoiea wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
Bruh, atleast speak/write to me normal like in the old days, thx. Me no like this way of speaking/writing.

Hello Smoiea,

I am glad that you recognise me, so that means I made an impact, hopefully positive! I give you my deepest apologise that you do not agree with the style I am writing. As a public figure and as the future Owner & Manager of Murder, I need to be professional and to be a good role model for the younger generation. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve, that would be greatly appreciated and very helpful for me as a person to grow and learn Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
bruh , are you OK fr? what are you on?!

Hello TheFierceOwl,

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. Thank you for caring about me and my well being. I really appreciate that people care about other people in this community, to make it more safe and friendly. And I feel proud to bear the title of your 'bruh', which is another way of saying 'bro', which is a abbreviation for 'brother'. And I am not any medication if that is what you think, I do not suffer from any diseases or anything like that, I am perfectly healthy :). Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of MUrder
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8643
  • Thanks received: 2661
  • Karma: 56
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 5 days 23 hours ago #1153216

Wolfi wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Smoiea wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Hello Smoiea.

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. I remeber you from way back when you went by the name Big Smoke, just like the charecter for the video game called "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas". We had a lot of fun toghter. I hope you remember me too, I might have went by the name DiamondWolfi, it is very similar to the name I am using now, which is Wolfi.
Regarding your topic, I do agree with what you are saying. I also think that we need Murder back, to save ZARPGAMING! I hope you are okay, health wise. I hope you get out of the hospital soon! And also, welcome back! Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
Bruh, atleast speak/write to me normal like in the old days, thx. Me no like this way of speaking/writing.

Hello Smoiea,

I am glad that you recognise me, so that means I made an impact, hopefully positive! I give you my deepest apologise that you do not agree with the style I am writing. As a public figure and as the future Owner & Manager of Murder, I need to be professional and to be a good role model for the younger generation. If you have any suggestions on how I could improve, that would be greatly appreciated and very helpful for me as a person to grow and learn Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of Murder
bruh , are you OK fr? what are you on?!

Hello TheFierceOwl,

My name is Wolfi, the Future Owner & Manager of Murder. Thank you for caring about me and my well being. I really appreciate that people care about other people in this community, to make it more safe and friendly. And I feel proud to bear the title of your 'bruh', which is another way of saying 'bro', which is a abbreviation for 'brother'. And I am not any medication if that is what you think, I do not suffer from any diseases or anything like that, I am perfectly healthy :). Thank you,

-The Future Owner & Manager of MUrder
Hello Wofli -The Future Owner & Manager of Murder,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and would like to say you are worthy of such position as Murder Server Owner , However , I fear that they will not make it happen and bring it back! Your Mission is to hunt down Xnator and hold him as hostage until he confirms a new murder server .

-A Random User , Owl.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 912
  • Thanks received: 104
  • Karma: -59
Owls are the secret of life <3
Login or register to post a reply.

Important 5 days 23 hours ago #1153221

Unfortunate gamer moment, I might be stuck here till friday.
  • Smoiea
  • Smoiea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Technically.
  • Posts: 1173
  • Thanks received: 518
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Henny
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
1/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
2/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
13/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
2/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
12/128
online
Connect to server Discord
98/∞
online
Top