Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: more questions!

more questions! 4 years 10 months ago #1130566

Ok scenario 1 :

Im above tester and someone crowbar me ( the right mouse click ) and im about to fall , neither of us are recording and i kill him while im inno and so is he is this RDM? and lets say i got killed after that even tho i explained why is the Killer RDMer?

Scenario 2 : i got rdmed and i reported the Killer and he replied and said " there was un-identified body beside you " even tho there wasnt any what do i do in such scenario because it happens alot and staff say " he claims there was an un-identified body i cant do anything about it " i agree but is there NO other way to prove that there wasnt or was an un-identified body near me? thanks !
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The topic has been locked.

more questions! 4 years 10 months ago #1130576

1) if he was going to push you off a height that could have damaged/killed you then you can kill him

2) unless you have proof of there not being an unid body then there is nothing that can be done
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

more questions! 4 years 10 months ago #1130603

Slitheeeeeeeeeeeen wrote:
1) if he was going to push you off a height that could have damaged/killed you then you can kill him

2) unless you have proof of there not being an unid body then there is nothing that can be done
Slitheen's pretty much nailed it.

There's going to be a lot of situations in TTT where some sort of proof past logs is going to be required. If nobody has any screenshots or recordings of what happened then we can't safely and fairly punish people. Sometimes if you do have extra evidence, you need to take the time to make a Punishment Request that will be handled by an Admin+.

Anyways, it looks like your question has been answered so I'll lock this. If you have any further questions or want this topic unlocked, you can contact a section moderator or myself via Steam/Discord.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127