Trouble in Terrorist Town

Suggestion Title:
T trap rule change

How would it benefit the server:
Lessen the ways a person could deliberately rdm their fellow traitor

Potential Issues/Exploits:
None..

Additional notes:

So if a traitor activated the t trap on a fellow traitor shouldn’t that be rdm? My case was me killing 2 innos under the tester and just about when i was going up my traitor buddy activated the trap on me and resulted in my death, some people do tend to rdm even if they’re traitors and the t traps are the easiest way of doing so.
if this is already implemented then i apologize because yesterday i asked an admin to tell me who activated the t trap on me so i could report, i got replied to with “activating t traps is not considerer rdm” and that’s it
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Tri.
The topic has been locked.

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088028

That’s rdm as he deliberately activated it on you. If you die from the portal or tnt mine art then that’s it if his control.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tri

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088029

[b]Server Name:[/b]

[b]Suggestion Title:[/b]

[b]How would it benefit the server:[/b]

[b]Potential Issues/Exploits:[/b]

[b]Additional notes:[/b]
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088040

This is already a thing if a T buddy activates a trap (not the nether portal/TNT cart) then its rdm.

You can report the fellow T buddy for that!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088044

Kurzex wrote:
This is already a thing if a T buddy activates a trap (not the nether portal/TNT cart) then its rdm.

Well an admin + said that i cannot report for that, the trap at the tester was activated on me soooo.... thank you anyways
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088047

Oh so thats what you ment when you asked last night i though you got killed by the tnt cart or portal.Then that is rdm then sry i didnt understand you .
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088057

Stuny wrote:
Oh so thats what you ment when you asked last night i though you got killed by the tnt cart or portal.Then that is rdm then sry i didnt understand you .

I thought i made it clear, you probably had lots of reorts since there were 30+ people on at that time and like 2 staff on, sorry for the misunderstanding...
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088063

Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Well an admin + said that i cannot report for that, the trap at the tester was activated on me soooo.... thank you anyways
You can report for it but dont expect it to come too much. Unless the admin saw what happened its your word that he did it with the intent to kill you. Its funny to watch traitors walk into the trap after it has been activated but its impossible to tell if it was them deliberately killing you or you being an idiot.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nina, Kurze

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088069

Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

You can report for it but dont expect it to come too much. Unless the admin saw what happened its your word that he did it with the intent to kill you. Its funny to watch traitors walk into the trap after it has been activated but its impossible to tell if it was them deliberately killing you or you being an idiot.

So it’s funny being rdmed? And it’s not me being dumb if i was trying to get up the ladder when i just get sucked down to die, lock this topic please idw any arguments to happen over 1 stupid situation.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088070

Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

So it’s funny being rdmed? And it’s not me being dumb if i was trying to get up the ladder when i just get sucked down to die, lock this topic please idw any arguments to happen over 1 stupid situation.
Im just saying admins have no way to know if he killed you when you were on the ladder or you jumped down into the trap without checking if it was activated.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088074

Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Im just saying admins have no way to know if he killed you when you were on the ladder or you jumped down into the trap without checking if it was activated.

I clearly said : i was Under the tester and killed 2 innos, which can be backed up by logs, as i was heading up the ladder i get sucked into the trap that was activated on me.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088076

Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

I clearly said : i was Under the tester and killed 2 innos, which can be backed up by logs, as i was heading up the ladder i get sucked into the trap that was activated on me.
Again the admin would have to take your word for it. Yes the logs prove you killed 2 innocents, they do not prove you killed them under the tester and even if they did they do not prove that you were not in the back of the tester and walked into an already opened trap.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088083

Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Again the admin would have to take your word for it. Yes the logs prove you killed 2 innocents, they do not prove you killed them under the tester and even if they did they do not prove that you were not in the back of the tester and walked into an already opened trap.

The location of the bodies do tho!! I was killed at the start of the round which means there was time for the admins in spec mode to see where the bodies were, it’s alright tho can you stop arguing please? Thank you.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088085

Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Miia wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

The location of the bodies do tho!! I was killed at the start of the round which means there was time for the admins in spec mode to see where the bodies were, it’s alright tho can you stop arguing please? Thank you.
The bodies where there so what? The admin still has no proof you were not an idiot who walked into an open trap, or jumped in deliberately to get the other player in trouble.(I dont think it even shows in the logs that you were killed by x, so admins would also have to take your word that it was x that used the trap)

For as long as there is an opportunity or a point to argue i will argue it cus its fun.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088125

As clarified above, it's already RDM if it is intentionally done to kill someone (and punishable if it can be proven to be such).
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Miia

Rule change? 5 years 1 month ago #1088994

:denied:

Hello traitornt,

the Lead Team has voted to deny your rule change suggestion.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM