Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds)

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914733

bind [key] "ulx bring @"
bind [key] "ulx fspec @"
bind [key] "ulx menu" (Mod Training)
bind [key] "ulx noclip" (Admin Training)

these 4 are few of the main binds for TTT staff, please refer to these if forgotten how to bind or what the binds are suggested to be used for trainings
message me on steam if you'd like one to be added

Other TTT related binds

Quick Chat


Yes.
bind [key] "ttt_radio yes"

No.
bind [key] "ttt_radio no"

Help!
bind [key] "ttt_radio help"

Anyone still alive?
bind [key] "ttt_radio check"

Targeting player you are aiming at

I'm with [player name].
bind [key] "ttt_radio imwith"

I see [player name].
bind [key] "ttt_radio see"

[player name] acts suspicious.
bind [key] "ttt_radio suspect"

[player name] is a Traitor!
bind [key] "ttt_radio Traitor"

[player name] is innocent.
bind [key] "ttt_radio innocent
  • Seargent44
  • Seargent44's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • F*@K
  • Posts: 1017
  • Thanks received: 304
  • Karma: 6
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

☀#Seargent4TTTOwner☀

Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Seargent44.
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914745

The colours at the top are unreadable - you might want to change it to something less bright.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Posts: 9138
  • Thanks received: 6446
  • Karma: 209
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914749

Yeah I really need to be careful as my bring button is k and my fspec button is L, could cause some minor issues
  • Mattors
  • Mattors's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Neato Burrito ✔
  • Posts: 775
  • Thanks received: 241
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914751

MattorS wrote:
Yeah I really need to be careful as my bring button is k and my fspec button is L, could cause some minor issues
Thats why i don't have a bind for fspec. I only have one for bring because there are times when it is urgently needed, like when people are trapped in the portal. There is never a time where someone must be urgently forced to spectate so its not worth the risk.
  • Miia
  • Miia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • TTT Super Admin
  • Posts: 1062
  • Thanks received: 627
  • Karma: 2
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xerceas

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914758

If you do not wish to bind the radio commands to a key you can bind a key to "+zoom" and a pop-up menu will appear where you can press the corresponding number to use the radio commands.
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Do You Remember When We Were Young?
  • Posts: 5319
  • Thanks received: 2071
  • Karma: 52

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914820

Seargent44 wrote:
bind [key] "say !bring @"
bind [key] "say fspec @"
bind [key] "ulx menu" (Mod Training)
bind [key] "ulx noclip" (Admin Training)
Instead of having any say commands I recommend using following binds
*Key* "ulx bring @"
*Key* "ulx fspec @"
much cleaner
I do not believe "fspec @" bind is needed since its pretty rare command to use
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 441
  • Karma: 11
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by LonelyDodo.
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914830

LonelyDodo wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
bind [key] "say !bring @"
bind [key] "say fspec @"
bind [key] "ulx menu" (Mod Training)
bind [key] "ulx noclip" (Admin Training)
Instead of having any say commands I recommend using following binds
*Key* "ulx bring @"
*Key* "ulx fspec @"
much cleaner
I do not believe "fspec @" bind is needed since its pretty rare command to use[/quote]
What?
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 8797
  • Thanks received: 2457
  • Karma: -104
Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914856

Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
bind [key] "say !bring @"
bind [key] "say fspec @"
bind [key] "ulx menu" (Mod Training)
bind [key] "ulx noclip" (Admin Training)
Instead of having any say commands I recommend using following binds
*Key* "ulx bring @"
*Key* "ulx fspec @"
much cleaner
I do not believe "fspec @" bind is needed since its pretty rare command to use
What?

First of all nice quote (FTFY) and more importantly read the whole sentence....
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 441
  • Karma: 11
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Login or register to post a reply.

TTT Staff Binds (and other TTT binds) 5 months 1 week ago #914917

LonelyDodo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Seargent44 wrote:
bind [key] "say !bring @"
bind [key] "say fspec @"
bind [key] "ulx menu" (Mod Training)
bind [key] "ulx noclip" (Admin Training)
Instead of having any say commands I recommend using following binds
*Key* "ulx bring @"
*Key* "ulx fspec @"
much cleaner
I do not believe "fspec @" bind is needed since its a pretty rare command to use
What?

First of all nice quote (FTFY) and more importantly read the whole sentence....
Fixed it for you! ;^)
  • Sopheric
  • Sopheric's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I will find a way, or I will make one
  • Posts: 1316
  • Thanks received: 496
  • Karma: 15
Itza Spicy Ramen!
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦


Past signature by Hops!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Sopheric. Reason: Underline bit
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

85 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
4/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
8/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
15/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
11/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
9/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
26/128
online
Top