Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Perk machines part 245

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910207

Can we get them removed already? I have been on the server for 3 rounds and users have used the machines 5 times already. They do nothing and it has been proven here for example. Nothing on the server ever gets done properly. Like big up to EMP fixing 33% of this issue and removing 1 of the 3 machines but I think 5 wees later its time to finish the job. Fix them or remove them
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., DaAwezomeViking

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910208

Just wait for Bezzy to wake up EMP again, now that Max is gone I don't think anyone will object to them being removed.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910210

At this point it's literally just stealing the players money that they have worked hard to earn and then go to use it only to find they get absolutely nothing from it and 5k of their money goes to complete waste
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910214

Nick0GR wrote:
Just wait for Bezzy to wake up EMP again, now that Max is gone I don't think anyone will object to them being removed.
EMP wrote:
I can see the spriting upgrade is completely broke, I messed around with it but I need to speak to Tyler because I’m fairly certain he made the sprint code and from what I can see the upgrade should work. In regards to the other two they do work I can see they are just very underpowered, I’ll have to do some messing around with the numbers to make it feel better. Its also worth noting the Jug perk has no effect for headshots currently so that might be something to look into changing.
Fun fact they do "work" they just have 0% effects and customizing this small feature is taking EMP 5 weeks.

can we just do a little #Raeker4TTTOwner
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910215

_Eddie_ wrote:
At this point it's literally just stealing the players money that they have worked hard to earn and then go to use it only to find they get absolutely nothing from it and 5k of their money goes to complete waste

I am personally refunding them everytime they use publically tell they used the perk machines
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910216

_Eddie_ wrote:
It would be stealing if they gave nothing for your points but they dont. While incredibly under powered to my knowledge these machines do actually provide a small benefit. But yeah buff or remove plz
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910217

It's a problem and it needs to be fixed. I'm sure it can't be that hard...
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910218

LonelyDodo wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

I am personally refunding them everytime they use publically tell they used the perk machines
This will hopefully not be needed soon because they hopefully will be removed
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910220

Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:
It would be stealing if they gave nothing for your points but they dont. While incredibly under powered to my knowledge these machines do actually provide a small benefit. But yeah buff or remove plz

I love the 0% damage reduction juggernaut gives its really game changing.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910225

LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

According to both Max and EMP the Juggernaut and Deadshot Daquiri perks work just fine and only the Stamin-up (which was removed) wasn't working as intented
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910227

Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

According to both Max and EMP the Juggernaut and Deadshot Daquiri perks work just fine and only the Stamin-up (which was removed) wasn't working as intented

Explain:

And for those who dont play TTT PKM does 25 per bodyshot normally observe the hits and damagelogs
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910228

Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

I've never ever felt that the damage inflicted on me was ever reduced by a certain degree.. So I doubt the Juggernaut works... You could easily test it urselves tho.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910231

I do agree, it's about high time they be completely removed, or actually fixed. If I'm being straight up about it though, I don't like the perk machines to begin with, the price is far to much and even if they did do what they were suppose to do, they need to be reduced in price before I'd ever just consider using them. All in all though, just remove them.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910232

Gurren Lagan wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

I've never ever felt that the damage inflicted on me was ever reduced by a certain degree.. So I doubt the Juggernaut works... You could easily test it urselves tho.

I already have. watch the YT vid I linked. this btw was included in the report I made where EMP said that it was just underpowered. nothing has changed since btw
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910233

Bezzy wrote:
I do agree, it's about high time they be completely removed, or actually fixed. If I'm being straight up about it though, I don't like the perk machines to begin with, the price is far to much and even if they did do what they were suppose to do, they need to be reduced in price before I'd ever just consider using them. All in all though, just remove them.
They are supposedly working just fine they just need to be buffed so that a change is noticeable.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910235

LonelyDodo wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

I already have. watch the YT vid I linked. this btw was included in the report I made where EMP said that it was just underpowered. nothing has changed since btw

I completely read over that link lul... but anyways they should just be removed they don't have any use whatsoever, they're only stealing points from players.

Oh and TTT needs a owner, who has the time and devotion to maintain the server properly (not the first time me, and others have stated this).
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910236

LonelyDodo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

Explain:

And for those who dont play TTT PKM does 25 per bodyshot normally observe the hits and damagelogs
That does not prove that the perk is not working but it does prove its so under powered that it does nothing.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910237

Nick0GR wrote:
Bezzy wrote:
They are supposedly working just fine they just need to be buffed so that a change is noticeable.

I have no clue on how complicated lines of code they have but I doubt changing 0% damage reduction to Insert number % takes 5 weeks.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910238

LonelyDodo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Miia wrote:
_Eddie_ wrote:

Explain:

This is solid evidence and no one can say that they are working 'just fine' after watching that video
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Perk machines part 245 5 years 10 months ago #910241

LonelyDodo wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

I have no clue on how complicated lines of code they have but I doubt changing 0% damage reduction to Insert number % takes 5 weeks.
I personally see them making absolutely no effect but it's the words of EMP himself that they are working properly
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin