Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Honest Question

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803598

What was the reason for implementing the "Traitor Chance" in the F1 menu if it straight up doesn't work?

From what I can tell, for most, it's stuck on 51%. Also, in TTT, It's common knowledge that the chance of being a traitor is 1/4 for every 4 players.

There's 0 reason for it to be there, other than to be misleading.
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803599

the traitor chance can be edited so it has a right to be there as long as it is correct?
  • MICHAELL
  • MICHAELL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4136
  • Thanks received: 734
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803615

MICHAELL wrote:
the traitor chance can be edited so it has a right to be there as long as it is correct?

It aint though, it CAN be edited, but the thing is, for most people it says 51% chance, but it's far from it.

It CAN'T be 51% chance. To me, it goes from around 51%-55%, but in reality, it is just a 1/4 chance, because that's how TTT is made.

Almost everyone in the server says they have 51% chance. To me, that doesn't sound right.
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803617

They can fix it giving it a reason to be there
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • You are banned until 31st may 2030
  • Posts: 6185
  • Thanks received: 1847
  • Karma: -60


Got myself a 12 year ban!
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803618

Svanzscape wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
the traitor chance can be edited so it has a right to be there as long as it is correct?

It aint though, it CAN be edited, but the thing is, for most people it says 51% chance, but it's far from it.

It CAN'T be 51% chance. To me, it goes from around 51%-55%, but in reality, it is just a 1/4 chance, because that's how TTT is made.

Almost everyone in the server says they have 51% chance. To me, that doesn't sound right.
some servers have it 0.33% chance for become t.
  • MICHAELL
  • MICHAELL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 4136
  • Thanks received: 734
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803619

A Good Pianist wrote:
They can fix it giving it a reason to be there

That doesn't make any sense

Either not have it

or have it working

???
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803913

bump
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803915

Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
They can fix it giving it a reason to be there

That doesn't make any sense

Either not have it

or have it working

???

To tell people if they are likely to be a traitor or not kinda obvious use tbh
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • You are banned until 31st may 2030
  • Posts: 6185
  • Thanks received: 1847
  • Karma: -60


Got myself a 12 year ban!
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803923

A Good Pianist wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
They can fix it giving it a reason to be there

That doesn't make any sense

Either not have it

or have it working

???

To tell people if they are likely to be a traitor or not kinda obvious use tbh

what are you on about

its. not. working.

its. lying.

I'd be happy if it WORKED. It can stay there all it wants, but in any case, the chance of being a T is somehwere in 1/4. now it could be closer to 1/4-1/7 depending on the amount of people, but in any case, it's around 1/4, with a chance of being a detective of 1/8.

In percentages, because I think we're not on the same page on this thread:

Out of the sample of 8 active players :

theres a 25% chance of you being a T
and a 12.5% chance of being a D
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Mr Manager.
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803926

Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
They can fix it giving it a reason to be there

That doesn't make any sense

Either not have it

or have it working

???

To tell people if they are likely to be a traitor or not kinda obvious use tbh

what are you on about

its. not. working.

its. lying.

When it's fixed it will work
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • You are banned until 31st may 2030
  • Posts: 6185
  • Thanks received: 1847
  • Karma: -60


Got myself a 12 year ban!
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #803948

A Good Pianist wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Svanzscape wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
They can fix it giving it a reason to be there

That doesn't make any sense

Either not have it

or have it working

???

To tell people if they are likely to be a traitor or not kinda obvious use tbh

what are you on about

its. not. working.

its. lying.

When it's fixed it will work

well what I'm saying is don't have it in there until its fixed. now it serves no purpose and is completely misleading
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804039

Dude what are you going on about its 50% chance to be a T. Either you are or you are not. See only 2 options
(sarcasm)
  • LonelyDodo
  • LonelyDodo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • semper progrediens
  • Posts: 911
  • Thanks received: 341
  • Karma: -8
TTT Head Administrator
add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by LonelyDodo.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Winged Dragon of Raa

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804064

LonelyDodo wrote:
Dude what are you going on about its 50% chance to be a T. Either you are or you are not. See only 2 options
(sarcasm)

you are not wrong my boy. you are not wrong.
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The best Ex TTT SuperAdmin there ever was ;^)
  • Posts: 626
  • Thanks received: 179
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804089

LonelyDodo wrote:
Dude what are you going on about its 50% chance to be a T. Either you are or you are not. See only 2 options
(sarcasm)

If you think about it statistically

It's a 33.3(recurring)% chance to be Innocent Detective or Traitor
  • CrankyBot
  • CrankyBot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • You've got fire in your eyes, I see heaven inside.
  • Posts: 3913
  • Thanks received: 1154
  • Karma: 46
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: $498 ($133 with sales)
  • Games owned: 51
  • Games played: 40 (78%)
  • Hours on record: 3,769.2h
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804093

CrankyBot wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Dude what are you going on about its 50% chance to be a T. Either you are or you are not. See only 2 options
(sarcasm)

If you think about it statistically

It's a 33.3(recurring)% chance to be Innocent Detective or Traitor

STATISTICALLY

62.5% Innocent
12.5% Detective
25.0% Traitor.

Taken sample from 24 players.
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804115

its fine im 100% inno
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 6183
  • Thanks received: 1998
  • Karma: 10
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804148

its fine im 100% traitor
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 7466
  • Thanks received: 2363
  • Karma: 36
☆Jailbreak Head Administartor☆
☆General Discussion and Server Applications Section Moderator☆
☆TeamSpeak Staff☆
☆Ex. Murder Head Administrator☆
Login or register to post a reply.

[TTT] Honest Question 6 months 2 weeks ago #804294

its not fine remove it or fix it

no need to fix it bcs i dont think the chances are manually coded in this server

ttt is 1/4 chance of being t

no need for that to be there

remove it at once
  • Mr Manager
  • Mr Manager's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 848
  • Thanks received: 211
  • Karma: 0
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Bezzy
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

88 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
7/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
29/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
15/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
7/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
5/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
7/128
online
Top