Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

meh I don't think u are the best for the LT role currently from what I have seen off others but I did see the post about your f1 count so if we are looking for positives then you are doing decent at f1's I suppose but many have stated ssrp LT is a huge role so I feel u need to drop some staff roles on other servers to make time to dedicate yourself to the 3 rp servers and show the leadership required for the huge role

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
209/1024
Online
Top