Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Sorry to hear that the community has been scaring you away for so long, next time you should speak out about it. I have noticed you on the server more frequently though and you seem (from what little amount I've talked to you) to be a lot more relaxed. Hope to see you on SSRP when I get my new PC, and I hope to play with you some time. Good luck on your weight loss!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

127 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
116/1021
Online
Top