Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Para, do you know how much I love you? The dedication you put into this communtiy is to be admired. You say that you were too stressed to face your own problems, and maybe that's true to some extent, which makes me extremely happy to see you make this post. Thank you for all your hard work and good luck with getting back in shape :)

I'd also like to thank Lucy to help you get comfortable enough to admit to this. She's a great person and an amazing influence for you.

Seriously man, I fucking love you <3





Please don't call me gay again thx

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
162/1021
Online
Top