Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
ReFrAmE wrote:
Don't fucking say that because I've actually thought of doing one of those because of how fustirated I was so fucking stop trying to me fucking upset. I indeed know I'm not getting an unban but I'm just telling why I got banned so when I'm on the game please remind me of the rules

Or you can read the rules in the time that you're banned.

He's got "memory loss", I would have thought he'd would have forgotten about the ban by name.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
160/1026
Online
Top