Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Happy to see our chat from the other day has helped spur some progress. With that said, I feel you are a good candidate for the future due to your previous experience operating in other LTs. I feel you are doing a good job currently, but need to separate yourself from the rest of the candidates. More forum reports, more interaction with the rest of the LT, being a leader in game. I've been waiting for both you and Joey to apply for some time now and I'm happy to see it finally happening.

:plussp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
140/1025
Online
Top