Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

JaffaCakes118 wrote:
:minussp:

you blatently lied about 5hours a day and in your why should you be mod you copied another application because it says I handle all the f1's I can or something like that.

Lie? I am on vacation rn.... And I typed it all myself, handling all f1s should be the main purpose of being Mod so it is a frequent sentence put in an application.

Thanks though! :zarp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.064 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
4/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
210/1026
Online
Top