Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I do like you and I think you guys can be pretty funny at times, but I would like to see you cut down on the trolling some. I understand most of it is in good fun, but there has to be a limit at some point. If you can do that, I would really like to see you give it a go as moderator, man.

:plussp:

On the condition you be a little more conscious of your actions and the effects they have on others.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
148/1026
Online
Top