Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Steam Name:
Mr Hotz

Forum Name:
Mr Hotz

What server(s) are you active on?: [SSRP] Darkrp

I am From:
England

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?:830hours over 1 year

How often do you come on the forums:every day mostly via my phone then while I'm playing on pc and at work between jobs.

Why You?:

when I first started on zarp I was not on the forum's much but since I came admin I'm on it every day scanning and reading and also helping with feedback with server applications and watching the appeals on the forums. I think I could give a little bit of help with the work load aswell as a Learning curve for myself and to help the community progress and over the years it's always becomes better with the help from everyone and I would like to be a bigger part of it.

I understand I don't have many post's but feedback for improvements for the further will be greatly appreciated


Thanks for reading my application.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

92 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
89/1026
Online
Top