Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Richie wrote:
i'm ultra active in game and rarely see your name , not even rarely barerly any . . . Work on your activity before applying

:minussp:

"Work on your activity" I mean check my gametracker yes? Also I was inactive yesterday due to a real life thing so you minussing for that reason is stupid, maybe I'm not on when you're on? Maybe different time zones? I

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

98 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
95/1026
Online
Top