Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Jim_Jam wrote:
Sorle wrote:
While I do feel as if the application could be extended, I see you actively posting there a lot, and you seem like a very strong candidate.

Best of luck.

I will be sure to add more by tomorrow, just for you.

Thank you guys for the feedback so far!

Well I'm going to be honest, I have no idea how I can extend my app in anyway, sorry I let you down Sorle :(

Bump, more feedback would be appreciated!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

113 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
110/1026
Online
Top