Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I feel like you aren't ready for this position and that there are better candidates. I feel like you a immature on the ts, by saying "your demoted" to people then removing their badges. In which I wouldn't advise doing. You also done it to myself many times. You have had recent reports on you I believe. It could help you out within meetings as your server owner but overall I feel like you don't do much on the ts but remove people's badges.

Anyways best of luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

91 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
88/1026
Online
Top