Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Sam the Sausage wrote:
all I can say is that you have a problem with holding grudges

Hi Sam,

All I can say is that you only feel this way because when you appeal my bans you think I have a secret inside club that loves to just deny your appeals, however that's not the case. I like to see when players learn from their mistakes, however, this is your 3rd ban for having a lot of recent punishments even though you told me right after you got unbanned you wouldn't break the rules anymore. In my opinion you need to take a look at yourself here and question how you could improve, not going around telling people the reason you can't play is because of a grudge rather than the truth.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.061 seconds

101 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
98/1026
Online
Top