Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

★ Steam Name ➤ ๖ۣۜ҉҉Sanna




★ Forum Name ➤ Sanna




★ What server(s) are you active on? ➤ I'm too active on deathrun server, I play everyday, 7 hours or more when I can.




★ I am From ➤ I am from Spain but I don't have any
problem speaking English.




★ Time spent with Zarp Gaming? ➤ I changed the name sometimes and the gametracker can't say how much time in total, but I think 9000+ min.




★ How often do you come on the forums? ➤ I'm all the day looking at the forum, checking if there are new issues, new applications, etc.




★ Why You? ➤ Firstly because I am very active in the forum, I know that I don't have many posts, but little by little I get more, because I post in all the applications that I see are bad or good, I would like to be a moderator in the forum because I see there aren't many moderators and I don't see bad that I was one of them because I could help a lot and take away work from the middle.



★ A greeting, Sanna ★

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
178/1026
Online
Top