Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

I have around 60 game tracker hours and I believe that I am ready to apply for moderator, I was moderator on superior darkrp for 2 months and are a game master on Star Wars rp, I was also mod on another server for 4 months so I know my shit. I go by Snaps! In game and used to be called Lewis! Just wondering if I have a chance as don't wanna get melted

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
151/1026
Online
Top