Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello again KJHummel,

As we don't count last Sunday (7 days ago) you do not have the required activity. Even if you get it up today to the required 4 hours, I'm unsure whether we want you. You also have 4 recent punishments, which is just too many.

I am afraid that I will not vote yes for you today. If this gets denied then please reapply when you get your activity back up and have no more recent punishments.

Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

203 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
200/1026
Online
Top