Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Good application
Great activity
Hiding spots basically exploits (good job on that btw I was spectating you and I could barely see you )
Choose one name
-support (I was going to say I'll give my verdict in the meeting but I'm not staff :) ).
I was playing today and he said |Z| Megumin: you don't count as a life form to me cause you're an asshole they don't speak so start acting like what you are. to someone and i don't think we need immature staff. Someone is going to say I'm immature because I'm 13 but i don't care about age for immaturity it's the was you act and this shows you are immature. Even if the person disrespected you you shouldn't go down to their level.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

210 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
206/1026
Online
Top