Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

josephsweeney123 wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Don't see you handle alot of situations honestly so I think u should wait in my opinion but positives are you are friendly in game

Not because people are too fast at handling the situation or anything rob :side: :lol:

I understand that but therefore you lack experience and I truly think you need to wait quite abit longer till you are

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

183 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
182/1026
Online
Top