Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hi, my name is JeyBird. I have been banned many of times and i have been given many chances. I have learned my lesson and have gon at least 4 months without a ban. I have read the server rules multiple times and I am tired of bad Admins so therefore I want to be one. If you think i am not worthy of Admin then please consider Moderator. I need to help in some way to repay a debt to a friend that loved this server. He still plays this server! He is in the hospital with Lukiemia. I am not begging but offering to help on this long journy together.(JeyBird is my rp name just look at my actuall gamertag after I join the game). I play on Server 3 so I want to make a difference.
-JeyBird

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
4/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
210/1026
Online
Top