Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Hello Anna,

Now first and for most I have read above your application were you wrote you don't have a mic so this is based off from that alright, Here's my question from you. Even though you do type fast and you do bassicly get your point across mostly however I've thought of a situation, What if you're trying to deal with someone who can't Tabb out of a game?, How would you resolve around that, Personally I got denied last time because I used to type and I'm wondering what you plan on doing.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
116/1026
Online
Top