Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

lMichaell wrote:
I feel your application seems a bit rushed, I think you should wait another week or two and clean up things, maybe get some more f1's and then you will be ready, it seems to me you are like others applying just because it is open, you will reach second in this race.

It's not realy rushed, I put in a lot of effort to it. I can't explain more than i have. I've explained what i would do.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

216 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
211/1026
Online
Top