Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Well, back in a Half Life 2 RP server, there was a minimum of X hours to apply and I think Zarp needs this.
13 hours is something I can get if I leave my pc open in the morning, around 8 am and come back to it at 9 pm... They can't give out staff membership to someone who could've been online for 1 day.
I'll have to give you a
:minussp:

But you seem enthusiastic and I hope one day you get it, you're not ready yet though. Good luck.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
170/1026
Online
Top