Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Positives: - Really nice in game
- Helpful
Neutrals: - Activity; you have a good activity in the days you played; but you started playing 3 days ago. If you keep playing till the meeting. I will change activity to positive.
Negatives: - English is not really good.
- 4 recent warns

I will give a :minussp: , I think you should apply again next week and get no more wrans and stay active!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

169 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
165/1026
Online
Top