Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Goodday.
My name is Thomas.
I would like to become a mod because :zarp: sometimes when i am playing TTT there are no mods and thats not so handy.Thats why i would like to help the server.
I pay every day in the weekend more than i in the week.
Ometimes I cant play because i have to much homework(I still go to shool).
I really like the TTT 24/7 minecraft server its my favorite.
I hope you guys know more about me and i have a chance of becoming a staff.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
146/1026
Online
Top