Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Pennybomber, I don't really see you do anything. You have done under 30 F1's this week, which really should be more when you are going for promotion. I also don't really see you posting much on the forums reporting staff or handling appeals, so that would be another positive. At the moment I feel that you aren't ready for super admin you could do with showing yourself off to the lead team and prove that you should be a super admin.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
194/1026
Online
Top