Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Roses are red, Violets are green when morgan applied I saw no feen.
Morgan Is a very well rounded candidate with having previous high ranking positions in the server and I feel he could do good in this position. I see when you came back to the team he resumed his hard working attitude and he has some trust issues but I feel that is worked out however It would not hurt if you were just admin for a little bit more because you just cam back a couple of months ago

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
142/1026
Online
Top