Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Morgan, you are a very good candidate for this position in my opinion. You meet a lot of the expectations we look at for Super Admin candidates, however I just feel like you should spend more time as an admin. It's only because you only became an admin a few weeks ago and was community banned two months ago, I would like to just continue seeing you work hard as you normally do then I might consider giving you my vote if the apps ever open again. Good luck!

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
142/1026
Online
Top