Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Steam Name: Aqua Crystal Gaming

Forum Name: Kyraticate

What server(s) are you active on?: Zaro Gaming Server 3 (DarkRP)

I am From: West Plains Missouri USA

Time spent with Zarp Gaming?: 8 hours

How often do you come on the forums: Every time i need help or have questions. Occasionally to assist with other people (Friends)

Why You?: I felt i could help with people who hack and spawn kill. It happens to me constantly and it gets aggervating when no admin does nothing! I feel i could make a difference for the better (No puns intended)

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.057 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
167/1026
Online
Top