Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

tadagee actually in chat they pretty much say they are going to lie on here and also a moderator solved this and I was given a verbal warning why? because I didn't threaten anyone

dude you were not even on last night and I was the only one who actually followed nlr you have the wrong person and right now I'm the only one not rdming nd shit

actually I have over 50 hours and go to samp or my exploit forum about the claims they are making he will tell you w=exactly that I was not aggressive to them

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

181 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
177/1026
Online
Top