Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Raeker so far u are highly friendly in game and on ts along with this u are trusted on another server (as bad a server as it is) your still trusted with powers and I have seen u on alot today however in my opinion I'm not giving you my verdict as if yet as you have only played 1 day so far and I feel you could do with getting a few more if you do this you will defiantly gain my support

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
133/1026
Online
Top