Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Morgan wrote:
I think you need to post a lot more in this section, out of your monthly post history not one of them was in this section. You're a nice guy and are trusted on TTT, good luck!
Fair enough. Knowing the section you're applying to is an important part of the role, and as I have never posted there I do not show enough knowledge or dedication towards this specific section.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.062 seconds

106 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
103/1026
Online
Top