Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

So the command to gift someone works for me BUT I cannot change the ammount I am gifting, below is the command I am using
_inven gift stone 1 Gamersfunhouse

Problem is if I try to change the number it doesn't do anything and always gifts just 1 of the item I am looking for, any advice?

I know there is some very smart people when it comes to these commands.

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.058 seconds

96 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
93/1026
Online
Top