Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

Since my coming on the server I haven't seen you.
Judging from the other posts it seems you have issues controlling your emotions and you have a lack of activity in the server right now , since the meeting is in 3 days I can't tell you to play more and I'll change my post (maybe I'll see if your on enough) but for not its a
:minussp:
From me..

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.055 seconds

94 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
91/1025
Online
Top