Login to ZARP





View BBCode Back »

From what has happened earlier on teamspeak I must say honestly that you cannot control your emotions and that would not make a good mix with the higher rank of SA, it is silly to get mad over me wanting to play with my friend and then go on to say harsh things towards me and him, I may be your friend and you may of said sorry to me but this happened before and you need to learn that actions has consequences I know I am not perfect but if someone wants to play with another or does not want to play with me, I would not go in a strop I suggest you improve on your attitude before applying. :minussp:

BBCode


Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

94 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
0/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
91/1025
Online
Top